Wednesday 15 September 2021
The Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews, has announced that the City of Ballarat will enter a 7-day lockdown from 11.59pm tonight until 11.59pm Wednesday 22 September.
The same five reasons, as previous lockdowns, you can leave your house:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services, one person per household
- Authorised work or permitted education
- Exercise, two hour limit with one other person
- Care giving, compassionate and medical reasons
- To receive your COVID-19 vaccination.
Shepparton restrictions easing
Restrictions in Greater Shepparton will be eased from 11.59pm tonight, Wednesday 15 September, to match the rest of regional Victoria.
For more information, as and when it is published, visit VIC Government COVID-19 updates >
AMIC will continue to keep all members updated on any changes and restrictions, and please call us if you need assistance, we are here to help.