Tuesday 20 July 2021
The Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews, has announced that Victoria will remain in lockdown for a further 7-days, until midnight Tuesday 27 July.
Five reasons you can leave your house:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services, one person per household
- Authorised work or permitted education
- Exercise, two hour limit with one other person
- Care giving, compassionate and medical reasons
- To receive your COVID-19 vaccination.
Please note the following continues to apply:
- Shopping and exercise is to remain within 5km of your home, unless your nearest shops are more than 5km away
- Masks remain mandatory indoors and outdoors whenever you leave your home
- You may also leave home to visit an intimate partner, a single social bubble buddy, or in an emergency.
The Premier has announced that any travel to Victoria using red zone permits will be temporarily paused.
Please ensure your COVID-Safe Plan and QR Code is in place and follow the DHHS guidance.
For more information as and when it’s published, visit VIC Government COVID-19 updates >
AMIC will continue to keep all members updated on any changes and restrictions.