Wednesday 8 September 2021
The Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews, has announced that restrictions will ease in Regional Victoria, except for Greater Shepparton, from 11.59pm Thursday 9 September.
From 11.59pm tomorrow night, Thursday 9 September:
- The five reasons to leave your home will be removed
- The Authorised Workers List will no longer apply
- Masks remain mandatory
- Public gatherings are permitted for up to 10 people
- All retail can open with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
- Office workers will be able to return up to 25 per cent or up to 10 people, whichever is greater
- Regional schools will reopen for onsite learning for Prep to Grade 2 and Year 12 students
- No limit on the distance you can travel from home- apart from entry restrictions into metropolitan Melbourne.
Metropolitan Melbourne and Greater Shepparton will remain under lockdown restrictions as a growing number of COVID-19 cases continue to be recorded.
For more information, as and when it is published, visit VIC Government COVID-19 updates >
AMIC will continue to keep all members updated on any changes and restrictions, and please call us if you need assistance, we are here to help.