Saturday 10 July 2021
A reminder that from Monday 12 July, it will be mandatory for more businesses and organisations to use the NSW Government QR code to check in everyone who visits their premises.
- Retail businesses, supermarkets and individual shops within shopping centres
- Shopping centres (QR codes to be displayed at entry points where practicable)
- Offices including call centres
- Manufacturing and warehousing
- School, university or other educational institutions (excluding students entering the school)
- Taxis and hire vehicles, including rideshare
Please see the complete list of workplaces and businesses required to use the NSW Government QR code.
The NSW Government has provided a toolkit which contains adaptable website/newsletter copy, posters and social media posts to help you communicate about this change.
Please contact AMIC if you have any questions, we are here to help.