Sunday 18 July 2021
Following the NSW Premier’s announcement yesterday, AMIC has worked closely with NSW Government departments and officials, who have understood the importance of our total meat supply chain.
This morning, AMIC has received a NSW Public Health order with the list of authorised workers who can travel outside the LGAs of Fairfield, Canterbury-Bankstown and Liverpool for work.
Please note below areas allowed in attached order, relevant to our members:
- Retail: supermarkets and neighbourhood shops, this includes butchers
- Retail trade: industrial or commercial food retailing
- Manufacturing: production and manufacturing of food, beverages, groceries
- Manufacturing: food and fibre processing and manufacturing
- Manufacturing: manufacture of food and beverage packaging
- Transport, postal and warehousing: distribution of food, groceries and sanitary products for sale by supermarkets, grocery shops or other shops that predominantly sell food or drinks
- Transport, postal and warehousing: warehousing
For more information as and when it is published, visit NSW Government COVID-19 updates >
Please contact AMIC if you have any questions, we are here to help.