Monday 11 October 2021
NSW will begin reopening from today, Monday 11 October as the state passes the 70 percent double dose vaccination target, after more than 100 days of restrictions.
From today, eased restrictions will allow those who are fully vaccinated to have:
- Up to 10 visitors allowed in a home
- Up to 30 people allowed to gather outdoors
- Access gyms, indoor recreation and sporting facilities
- Group bookings of up to 20 people in hospitality settings
- All premises will operate at 1 person per 4sqm indoors and 1 person per 2sqm outdoors.
Masks are required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings and COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination is required for staff and customers.
All freedoms are for fully vaccinated people only, with proof of vaccination required. To find out how to download a copy of your vaccination certificate, visit the Services Australia website.
COVID Safe business
The NSW government have provided information on how to prepare your business for reopening and ensure compliance with 70 percent roadmap requirements.
To keep up to date, as and when updates are published, visit NSW Government COVID-19 updates >
Stay safe and please contact AMIC if you have any questions, we are here to help.