Monday 16 August 2021
Further to our update earlier today, the VIC Government have now published the authorised worker permit link.
Authorised workers will be required to carry permits when working, and when travelling for work, from 11:59pm on Tuesday August 17. The permits need to be certified by an employer.
For our members, this list includes:
- a supermarket, grocery store, bakery, butcher, fruit and vegetable store or fishmonger; or
- an indoor or outdoor market, but only to obtain groceries or fresh food;
- an abattoir, meat, seafood or poultry processing plant; or animal saleyards, knackeries and animal transportation services (including livestock);
- retail goods workers supporting the operation of click and collect or click and deliver orders;
- a transport, freight or logistics driver;
- production and distribution of food and groceries for sale by a supermarket, butcher, fruit and vegetable store, market or fishmonger (including for sale by operators of such premises at an indoor or outdoor market);
- commercial operations that supply goods or services necessary to support the export of goods and services from Victoria.
Updated table of restrictions from 11.59pm Monday 16 August.
Metropolitan Melbourne table of restrictions >
More support for Melbourne businesses in lockdown >
For more information, as and when it is published, visit VIC Government COVID-19 updates >
AMIC will continue to keep all members updated on any changes and restrictions, and please call us if you need assistance, we are here to help.