Friday 1 October 2021
The Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews, has announced that Moorabool LGA will enter a 7-day lockdown from 11.59pm tonight, Friday 1 October. New vaccination requirements for authorised workers in Victoria has also been announced.
The same five reasons, as previous lockdowns, you can leave your house:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services, one person per household
- Authorised work or permitted education
- Exercise, two hour limit with one other person
- Care giving, compassionate and medical reasons
- To receive your COVID-19 vaccination.
All authorised workers in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria are required to have their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by Friday 15 October in order to continue working. All authorised workers are required to be fully vaccinated by Friday 26 November.
The 15 October deadline will not apply to workers who already have existing requirements under CHO directions.
For more information, as and when it is published, visit VIC Government COVID-19 updates >
AMIC will continue to keep all members updated on any changes and restrictions, and please call us if you need assistance, we are here to help.