Pay Early to Win promotion
Details, terms and conditions.
Pay your AMIC annual subscription early to go into the draw to win an Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Smoker, valued at $1,299 RRP.
- Entry is open to AMIC Members who pay their annual subscription invoice prior to August 9th 2019 (eligible entrants).
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 09:00 8th July 2019 and entries close on 5:00pm 9th August 2019 (promotion period)
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must pay their annual membership subscription invoice in full during the Promotion Period.
- Upon receipt of payment, entrants will be sent a link to enter via an online form.
- As a game of skill, entrants must tell us, in 25 words or less what they value most about being an AMIC member.
Prizes and winning
- The competition judging will take place at 10:00am on 16/08/19 at L2/460 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
- Entrant’s entries will be assessed and the most creative or well written will be awarded the prize.
- The winner will receive an Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Smoker, delivered free of charge to their nominated address.
- Total Prize pool value is $1,299.00
- Winners will be notified by phone or email within one (1) business day of the draw. The winners will have their details published on our website at www.amic.org.au, and on our social media accounts on 17/08/19.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner’s address of choice within 4 weeks of the winner being announced.
AMIC works on behalf of its members to effect change in areas that impact their businesses including energy efficiency; food regulation; market access; animal welfare; and access to labour.
© 2019 Australian Meat Industry Council. All rights reserved
2nd Floor, 460 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065
PO BOX 1208
Crows Nest NSW 1585
P: 02 9086 2200
E: [email protected]